Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Another new hobby to learn about

The folks at Fairie Goddess Mothers have talked one of the members into teaching us the embellishments for crazy quilting. I have always wanted to do this, so have joined up and am anxiously awaiting classes to begin this coming Saturday. This will be a new method of learning for me...I am used to classroom lessons, and this will be taught via the internet using a blog for the instructor as well as our comments and questions to her.

I began making some crazy quilted blocks and am excited to learn to embellish them. When I get something worth showing, I will certainly share it with you all. I have an idea working in my head for a project using crazy quilting...so I am oh so hopeful that my work will be up to par. I have not done any embroidery work for a really long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home